Last updated on 19th October, 2022
Ever wanted to send your buddies only a section of a YouTube video? That part of the video where you guys can relate so well.
YouTube has really long videos and this trick comes in handy if the video is long and the part that you want to share comes several minutes after it starts playing.
You can get a link that sends people right to a certain moment in a YouTube video if you see something there that you want to share with others. On a desktop browser, it is simple to link to the precise section of any YouTube video. Find the video you wish to share on YouTube.com, then follow these guidelines.
1. Click “Share” Just beneath the video.
2. Check the box next to “Start at” in the pop-up box. You can stick with this time or choose a different time
3. Select “Copy” to copy the time-stamped URL
4. You may now share the copied link on your preferred Social media
1. Go to the part where you want the video to start and right-click on the video
2. Select “Copy video URL at current time”
3. You may now share the copied link on your preferred Social media.